Skip to main content
Programs & Counseling
- Preserving Homeownership – Counseling on mortgage foreclosure by NeighborWorks.
- City of Bridges Buyer–Initiated Home Purchasing Program– A program aimed at helping low and moderate homebuyers the opportunity to purchase affordable property.
- Housing Connector – ACTION Housing program to assist people with varying disabilities, connecting them to independent housing options.
- Section 8 Homeownership – Wilkinsburg Affordable Housing Advocates
- Legal Counseling for Seniors – AmeriHealth Community HealthChoices has partnered with the SeniorLAW Center to provide free legal counseling to seniors for housing-related concerns. Their online referral form can be found here, and their dedicated helpline is active Monday-Friday 9AM-3PM at (833) 546-3707
Get a Loan
- 203k Loans – Administered by PA Capital Mortgage.
- FHA 203k Loan– PrimeLending offers both smaller and larger loan programs depending on the amount required to rehab a property
- Federal Home Loan Bank (FHL Bank) – Offers services such as low-interest loans, and closing cost assistance for first time home buyers.
- Community Heroes Mortgage Loan Program – WesBanco offers a program for emergency responders, teachers, active duty military, and nurses
- Home Renovation Loans – Wesbanco offers loans and renovations in a package program
- HomeStyle Renovation – Provided by Huntington Bank which allows the bundling of purchasing a home and rehabbing.